Reliable Veterinary Surgery for Pinellas County
You can rely on Haines Road Animal Hospital to utilize only the best, most up to date anesthesia and veterinary surgical equipment on your pet in the convenience of your own hometown. Offering veterinary surgical expertise to dogs, cats, and even basic procedures for pocket pets, our accommodating facility and modern operational tools provide comfort and safety assurance for your companion animal.
After years of experience, certifications, and outstanding customer satisfaction, we have the ability to perform both routine and unusual procedures alike. Our veterinary surgical specialties include, but are not limited to, the following pet surgeries:
- Spay or neuter
- Laser declaw
- Laceration repair
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Tumor removal
- Orthopedic (bone) surgery like anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair, patellar luxation treatment (knee surgery), limb amputation, femoral head ostectomy (FHO or hip surgery), among many other animal orthopedic procedures
- Abdominal surgery such as exploratory laparotomy, gastrotomy (removal of foreign object ingestions), enterotomy (intestinal surgery), and others
- Enucleation (eye removal) and cherry eye repair
- Ear ablation
- Reproductive surgery(c-section)
- Oral and periodontal surgery (mouth and gums)
Every pet in our facility that undergoes surgery also receives a session of laser therapy before they wake up, with the possibility of two sessions for major surgeries. Laser therapy reduces pain, helps pets heal quickly, and serves as an anti-inflammatory.
Please call us during our regular business hours for any questions you may have regarding veterinary surgery. If your pet is scheduled to undergo surgery at our facility, we recommend reviewing and filling out our pet surgical forms packet . This includes consent paperwork as well as pet surgery preparation advice.