Superior & Convenient Veterinary Services for All Pet Care Needs
As a comprehensive animal care clinic servicing Pinellas County, Florida, we pride ourselves in offering you a full menu of quality veterinary services while treating you and your pets like family. Our veterinarians and highly qualified staff are trained to provide custom, individualized animal care to your dog, cat, or pocket pet tailored to fulfill any need. You can also rest assured that your animal is in the hands of people who have a true compassion for the well-being of your pet. We will always go the extra mile to find answers, ensure that your pet is receiving the best of care, give you peace of mind, as well as guarantee you first class customer service.
Haines Road Animal Hospital veterinary services include:
- Pet dermatology and allergy testing
- Animal dental care examinations and treatment
- In-house veterinary diagnostics including a fully equipped laboratory, digital X-rays, endoscopy, electrocardiogram (ECG), and ultrasound.
- Pet kennel and boarding for dogs, cats, and pocket pets alike (such as guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, rabbits, gerbils, ferrets, rats, etc.)
- Animal emergency and intensive care unit
- Veterinary laser surgery and laser therapy
- Veterinary pharmacy with flea and tick preventives
- Pet pain management
- Veterinary surgery
- Puppy, kitten, and senior pet wellness care and vaccinations
- Cat or dog adoptions
- Animal behavioral consultations
- Nutritional pet counseling
- End of life animal care, memorials, and pet grievance resources
- Superior customer service
These days, convenience is everything. Take advantage of our full service facility today and save time for the finer things in life…like playing fetch with your lovable dog or teasing your adorable cat with a toy mouse; your furry friend will thank you. Contact us soon to schedule your appointment.