Attentive Pet Boarding with 24 Hour Staff & On Call Veterinarians
24 hours per day, 7 days per week, we always have attentive, compassionate staff on duty ensuring the safety and health of your pet while you're away. Consistent with our AAHA accredited standards, we closely monitor and chart all of your pet's behavior around the clock. You can find comfort knowing one of our trusted 24 hour on-call veterinarians is only an arm's length away if a kenneled animal should need medical attention during his or her stay.
We are equipped to house qualifying dogs, cats, and even pocket pets such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, gerbils, mice, ferrets, etc. In addition, our friendly pet boarding facility boasts a number of amenities as follows:
- Indoor runs for dogs over 50 lbs.
- Temperature controlled housing
- Large shaded, fenced yard
- Separate dog, cat, and pocket pet wards
- Four walks per day for overnight dogs and four walks for day boarding guests
- Individual play sessions for cats
- Clean cages and runs
- Tours available 10:00 a.m. – noon and 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We now feed Hills premium diet (if your pet is on a different food, we are happy to feed him or her with the food you bring)
- Cushioned mats
- Daily brushings
- Our staff loves animals, so extra attention to our boarded pets is often a fun break time activity
- For a small extra fee, we will administer any medication or tend to special needs, as well as bath your pet or trim his or her nails at your discretion
Pet Boarding Pick Up Times
Pick up times are Monday – Friday between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., and Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and noon unless special arrangements have been made in advance.